- Gesstwood permission form due by Fri.
- Blake: today we read chapters 1-3 in Island.
- Math: G4 p.8-9 #2-5; G5 p.8 #2-5 due Tues.
- Science: G4 – Animal habitat research on-going.
- Science: G5 – Matter organizer due Tues.
- Music: practise your notes (lines 36-38)
- PHE: Mon. & Fri.
Question of the Day: Yesterday, Prime Minister Harper was in town to announce the naming of the new bridge to be built between Windsor and Detroit. It’s going to be called the Gordie Howe International Bridge, named after the hockey player who is Canadian but spent his most of his hockey career in Detroit. Is this a good name for the bridge in your opinion? What would you have called it if given the chance?