- Dance link
- Listening devices, if interested, can come in starting Monday.
- Word Study: List 10 test on Fri.; back page #4-7 due Mon.
- Reading: gather board game materials (on-going)
- Math: finish large sheet (1-5, 14-19) + corrections for Mon.
Extra Practise: Decimals Practise
- Social Studies: First Nations quiz on Wed.
- Science: human body pack due at end of the month; research for your inquiry project (on-going).
- PHE: Tues. & Thurs.
Question of the Day: Below is an infographic showing the different languages spoken around the world (click to enlarge). The numbers indicate how many people, in the millions, speak each language. If you could learn a new language (other than French, of course), which would you choose?
Want to learn more? Click here for the full article.