- Pop tabs
- Blank book money ($1 or $3): Emma, Caleb, Tyler, Ramses, Lily, Colin, Sierra, Maverick, Harley, Blake
- Wizard of Oz production on Thurs. (6:30pm)
- Word Study: List #15 pretest on Fri.; #1-4 due Wed.
- Math: L-shape Perimeter & Area, any 4 questions. Here’s a video reviewing the process.
- Social Studies: Viking map due Thurs.
- PHE: Mon. & Thurs. (Dress for outdoor classes up to track day)
Question of the Day: A group called Mars One is planning to create a human colony on Mars in 2024. Successful candidates get a one-way ticket. Would you be interested?