Below are the five choices for the cover of the magazine. Look them over and vote for your favourite using the poll below. (Please vote only once.) Mousing over, or clicking each image will tell you the number, but they’re already ordered 1-5 on screen. The poll is meant for information only; the cover with the most votes won’t necessarily be the one that is chosen. Feel free to add any comments too.
Please answer the following questions. None of your answers should use the same word more than once. I’m looking for unique, genuine responses here (think $0.25-$1.00 words, folks). This is meant to be a positive expression so keep it positive…no negativity wanted here!
Don’t forget to put your name in the “Name” box when you make your comment. Don’t number the questions, just write the words in the order of the questions.
- Choose one word to describe what it’s like being in 5M.
- Choose one word to describe your teacher.
- List your three favourite subjects.
- Choose one word to describe your classmates as a whole (ie. the community of 5M).
- In one sentence, tell us something unique about you (that you’re willing to share).
In the comments section, I’d like you to write a brief author biography. Here are a few things you can mention:
- Age, grade, school
- hobbies and interests
- favourites (colour, movie, food, etc.)
- places you’ve been or would like to see
- most memorable moment or greatest achievement
- what you want to be when you grow up
This is just an example of what you could write. Your mini-bio should be at least a few sentences long but it can be longer. Check your writing for errors before submitting!
- In one sentence, tell me what being in 5M was like this year.
- If you picked one word to describe being in grade five, what would it be?
- What was your favourite thing about this year?
If you were stranded on a deserted island with three of your classmates, who would you want with you and why? (Make sure you have a “because statement” for each person.)